On March 2, 1994, Mister B opened the first store, on the Warmoesstraat. After almost 30 very successful years, we have grown into one of the largest players worldwide in the field of homoerotic (and) fetish articles. We sell to a wide customer base through wholesalers, our web store and through our stores in Amsterdam, Berlin and Antwerp. Our head office is in Diemen-Zuid, our Warehouse and Creative Studio in Amsterdam (Duivendrecht).
We are a trusted face in the LGBTIQ+ scene through more than 28 years of focused customer focus and our extensive and varied collection of erotic items. Our quality is leading. Check out: www.misterb.com
You have the administrative responsibility of all purchase activities.
Being the first direct contact between Mister B and its suppliers about/from/for deliveries, articles and logistical handling of incoming goods and ensuring that the purchasing budget is spent optimally.
You ensure that Mister B's interests are safeguarded to enable optimal cooperation with our suppliers. You maintain and monitor prices and conditions as well as actively following agreed delivery times. Ensures that purchase prices, currency fluctuations and incoming transport costs together form the correct fixed transfer prices for Wholesale and Retail.
Periodic monitoring of stocks and ensuring an optimal stock level so that the agreed delivery level can be achieved.
What are the responsibilities:
- Final check on the correctness of the invoices based on. purchase agreements made.
- If differences are found, discuss and resolve them with the supplier.
- Making Special Orders
- Implement the Order frequency (weekly, biweekly, monthly).
- Managing delivery terms and identifying and resolving irregularities with the supplier.
- Negotiating prices and conditions for deviating shipments.
- Search for new suppliers if necessary.
- Ensuring that all changes in goods are administratively correct, including inventory and returns.
- Ensuring that the warehouse can process the incoming order simply and efficiently.
- Knows every purchase order entails a financial obligation that must be fulfilled by the company and therefore works closely with the Finance department.
- Point of contact for questions and complaints regarding purchasing.
What we ask:
- 1-3 years of experience as a purchaser.
- Education at MBO or HBO level.
- Knowledge of various purchasing systems, knowing Slim 4 and Exact is a plus.
- A positive, proactive, open, and energetic attitude with a good team spirit.
- Customer and performance oriented, commercial, and service oriented.
- Accuracy, discipline (process discipline) and strong communication skills.
- Good command of English
- Basic knowledge of Dutch and one other language, German is an advantage.
- Fulltime, parttime is negotiable.
What do we offer:
- Salary between €3000-3600 gross a month, based on a 40-hour workweek.
- Good employment conditions (pension scheme, sports allowance, discounts, parties, etc.)
- 24 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek.
- A pleasant and openminded working environment with nice colleagues.
- Easily accessible by public transport.
Working at Mister B:
What we do is what we are! And you will notice that in almost everything.
Respect and humour are our top priority.
More important, with us you can be who you are and how you are. Working at Mister B is very special. This gives a certain working atmosphere.
Are you interested and do you want to apply?
Send your resume and a short motivation letter ("Why do you want to work at Mister B" ??) to HRM@Misterb.com.P
Please know, that due to the nature of the work, we can only take candidates who are living in the Greater Amsterdam Area into account.
Send your CV and a short motivation letter (“Why do you want to work at Mister B”??) to firstname.lastname@example.org.